The UK Hearing Conservation Association is hosting their first conference, Listen up, on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities available for the prevention of Noise-induced harm and the prevention of sound-induced harm.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
More speakers are due to be announced.
What will you learn?
You’ll have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise at Listen Up.
You’ll benefit from the latest information, advice and strategies given by speakers. Be able to explore innovative services, whilst helping to make a real difference and bring an end to the escalating epidemic of noise-induced hearing loss.
Who should attend?
- Anyone actively involved in hearing industry and conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, engineers and acousticians.
- Employers, particularly those from high risk noise industries.