Visioncall is the leading optical domiciliary company providing home eyecare tests to approximately 7,500 UK care homes, helping thousands of elderly and housebound people to their right to sight.
Having been founded upon the principals of delivering quality and improvement of patients’ lives, the business has become unique in its consideration and delivery of services to patients with dementia and other cognitive impairments; as a result they have over a 50% share of the market.
Visioncall currently operates from 12 practices situated throughout the UK with its central support team based in Glasgow, Scotland. The group has approximately 300 staff and each branch is comprised of around 20 members in the team including support staff.
Joining Visioncall means that you will be joining a very well established company with emphasis focused on specialist training and support to ensure that you’re constantly learning and developing. Some of the benefits include:
- Flexible Working – Part-Time days / Part Time Hours – e.g. 9-1 (Around school hours)
- Professional Freedom to make decisions on the day to the welfare of the individual
- Induction and specialist training and support
- “Try before you buy” Visioncall Experience Day and Locum induction working prior to joining for a few weeks
- A relaxed working environment
- 40 hour working week for full time employees
- 25 days holiday
- 3% contributions to private pension
- Great support working with an experienced dispenser or optometrist
In addition, Visioncall offer a £1500 ‘Golden Hello’ paid after 6 months service with another £1500 ‘Golden Service Award’ for 12 months service
The leading optical domiciliary specialist in the UK, Visioncall is the place to work for a flexible rewarding working environment.
Many of the UK’s major high street opticians choose Inspired Selections as their main supplier of Optometrists, Dispensing Opticians, Practice Managers, Contact Lens Opticians and retail staff. We are able to offer almost all of the most sought after vacancies in the industry.