YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS OPTICS EXPERIENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Experienced Full Time Optical Assistant
We are looking for full time Optical Assistant to join a busy, well respected and influential practice in the South Birmingham area.
They are established high end high street independent opticians who service a variety of clients.
Their aim is to personally deliver an ophthalmic dispensing service to a consistently high clinical and customer-service standard, which drives sales, profit and customer satisfaction.
Applications will be considered from all candidates who are experienced at all levels of dispensing with very strong communication skills most importantly being a consummate professional.
– Our client offers excellent customer service and prides itself on the quality of advice offered to customers.
– Liaise with optometrists and all other optical staff
– Ensure customers have a clear understanding of dispensing options
– Contribute to achievement of individual and team sales targets
– Ensure customers are aware of their eye care options
– Store profitability is maximized and complaints due to collection dates are minimized.
– Ensure dispensing is carried out in line with British and European Standards, professional guidelines and best practice.
– Support dispensing assistants
– Assist the customer in selecting the most suitable lens type
– Carry out the collection procedure accurately and efficiently
– Carry out quality control checks and adjustments to spectacles
– Remakes due to inaccurate dispensing, and lack of dispensing knowledge/skills are minimal.
– Able to work weekends.
– Good attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Smart and approachable.
– Highly desirable to be able to speak Urdu and Punjabi
Would this Optical Assistant vacancy in the West Midlands area be of interest to you or would any other Optical Assistant jobs in the UK be of interest to you? If so please do not hesitate to call Inspired Selections on 0121 778 6999 or visit inspired selections website www.inspiredselections.co.uk