This week (9th – 15th May) is Mental Health Awareness Week. This years theme is loneliness.
There are times when we all feel a bit…
- Burnt out
and the rest!
It’s so easy to feel as though you’re alone in feeling these emotions. Living in an increasingly digital world also doesn’t help this. Being exposed to everyone’s positives on social media can make you start to question yourself.
But, it’s important to remember, you are NOT alone.
People are far less likely to share their down days and tough times. But everyone has down days and tough times. There’s many things that could contribute to this, some people have the same trigger while others have completely different triggers.
Our team found that
- 💚 Opening up to friends and family helped them to feel supported
- 💚Getting outside more helped them to feel more positive and motivated
- 💚Being around loved ones reduced their anxiety and loneliness If you’re suffering with your mental health or if you’re worried about someone… Reach out and get help!
There are fantastic resources online that you can access including⬇️:
- 💙Mind – https://lnkd.in/gzadXD9
- 💙Betterhelp – https://lnkd.in/eYr–7px
- 💙NHS – https://lnkd.in/efNWsVbt
- 💙Samaritans – https://lnkd.in/giTkzEs
Remember your #MentalHealthMatters