The sign of a great recruitment partner is their service promise
The Inspired Promise
At Inspired, we base everything we do on one simple principle: ‘is this the way you would want to be treated’
We all want to be treated with respect and our aim is that everything we do should be done on the basis of it being fair, transparent and honest.
As a customer, regardless of spend, we would all want to receive a service that we felt was good value for money.
With this in mind we are always looking for ways to offer more service options and find better ways to make the whole recruitment experience enjoyable.
All our recruitment procedures are fair, legal and ethical and we openly promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Inspired aims to offer all our candidates support & understanding and we pay particular attention to the importance of ongoing communication and feedback during the recruitment process.
Inspired are fully committed to continued professional development of its own staff, with the whole team working to recognised standards and codes of practice.
We continually review our recruitment procedures, through regular feedback from both our candidates and clients.
This allows us to continue to find ways to enhance our service. so as to ensure we are able to
Our “Promise” to our Candidates
- We will never charge you a penny to our candidates for our recruitment services
- We will always seek to gain a very clear understanding of your needs when they register with us to ensure that we understand both your work and personal preferences
- We will always seek your prior approval before submitting your details for any position.
- When you apply for roles through any of our websites we will acknowledge your interest within 24 hours
- We will always share job descriptions/profiles (when available) with you to ensure that you are fully aware of the assignment details
- You will always be appointed a designated consultant who will support you during your next career move
- We are always open and honest about the market, the salary packages available and your suitability for the roles you may be applying for.
Our “Promise” to Clients
- We work to a fee structure and payment schedule, which is always agreed prior to any vacancy being worked so as to have a strong working relationship.
- We will deliver a quality service from original role brief, long and shortlisting of appropriately qualified candidates, to assessment and offer/acceptance stages.
- We will communicate effectively and regularly with your point of contact to ensure successful appointments.
- Where there is a service level agreement in place via a preferred supply contract, we will work to the jointly agreed Key Performance Indicators capturing delivery, service, MI reporting and service reviews
- We will be the “face” of your organisation to candidates. As such, we will take time to understand your business, values, organisational structure and culture “fit” to ensure that we mirror your organisation to the candidate market
- We will offer our Edinburgh and Glasgow offices for your candidate interviews, providing support to your selection panel to manage the interview process and achieve successful appointments
Our “Promise” to the Community
- Our social value policy reflects our commitment to the community in Scotland, the UK and internationally
- We will work with our nominated charities to effectively fund raise and volunteer our professional skills to those organisations
- More broadly and supporting our commitment to making a difference in people’s lives, we will promote our services to young people, particularly the unemployed, to encourage early-start career development
- We will offer our Glasgow and Edinburgh offices for our partners (free of charge) and their staff
Our “Promise” to Colleagues
- Our contract of employment with colleagues ensures there is full transparency in our expectations and their duties and responsibilities of working with Change
- Professional and friendly, we ask our colleagues to mirror Change’s values externally