Preparation is key before attending any interview.
The interviewer is already interested in you based on your experience outlined in your CV and the conversation they have had with your Inspired Selections consultant.
Now is the time not only to demonstrate that your skills and personality match them as an employer, but also that you understand their business and how you can add value to it.
How do you show this? Research, research, research!
- Thoroughly read the company website to familiarise yourself with the frames, lenses and services on offer
- If any of the products or services are unfamiliar research and demonstrate this research in the meeting
- Have a look at the location of the business to help you to try and anticipate the local customer base and demographic
- Have a look at the local competition and think about how the company that you are meeting compete and stand out
- Optics is a small world so word of mouth and industry forums could be ideas for additional research, however this can be a double edged weapon as what may have not been the right fit for one person, may be ideal for you.
- Finally ask your Inspired Selections consultant who will more than likely be very familiar with the business and will be more than happy to help with your preparation.
For further assistance contact us on 0121 778 6999 and speak to one of our Inspired Selections advisors today.