Ever wondered what it would be like to work for Specsavers?
- Where do Specsavers sit in the salary league of leading optical companies?
- What do current Specsavers employees say about Specsavers Opticians?
- How does Specsavers compare to my current employer?
- Would Specsavers be an employer that would care about my needs?
- Would Specsavers offer me career development?
- What is the culture at Specsavers and is this right for me?
- What is the recruitment selection process at Specsavers?
Well, now we can give you the answer to these and 100’s of other frequently asked questions about working for Specsavers Opticians
Having been a valued recruitment partner for Specsavers over the years, Inspired Selections is in the fantastic position of being able to answer all your questions.
What makes Inspired Selections unique however, is that as well as representing Specsavers we also represent almost all of the other optical companies in the UK as well.
This allows us to give you a major advantage over other job seekers, as we are able to compare each employer for you from a totally unbiased perspective.
This means that when we answer your questions about Specsavers we can also tell you how this compares to other employers in and around your area.
For more information on vacancies at Specsavers Opticians, simple email us your contact details along with a short note and if possible, your latest CV, and our consultant (yes, an actual human being) we will be only too happy to assist you with your job search.
We currently have:
Practice Managers vacancies
Contact Lens Fitter vacancies
Qualified Optical Dispenser vacancies
Optical Assistant vacancies