Ever wondered what it would be like to work for Duncan & Todd?
- Where do Duncan & Todd sit in the salary league of leading optical companies?
- What do current Duncan & Todd employees say about Duncan & Todd?
- How does Duncan & Todd compare to my current employer?
- Would Duncan & Todd be an employer that would care about my needs?
- Would Duncan & Todd offer me career development?
- What is the culture at Duncan & Todd and is this right for me?
- What is the recruitment selection process at Duncan & Todd?
Well, now we can give you the answer to these and 100’s of other frequently asked questions about working for Duncan & Todd
Having been a valued recruitment partner for Duncan & Todd over the years, Inspired Selections is in the fantastic position of being able to answer all your questions.
What makes Inspired Selections unique however, is that as well as representing Duncan & Todd we also represent almost all of the other optical companies in the UK as well.
This allows us to give you a major advantage over other job seekers, as we are able to compare each employer for you from a totally unbiased perspective.
This means that when we answer your questions about Duncan & Todd we can also tell you how this compares to other employers in and around your area.
For more information on vacancies at Duncan & Todd, simple email us your contact details along with a short note and if possible, your latest CV, and our consultant (yes, an actual human being) we will be only too happy to assist you with your job search.
We currently have:
Practice Managers vacancies
Contact Lens Fitter vacancies
Qualified Optical Dispenser vacancies
Optical Assistant vacancies